Friday, 6 April 2012

Mad Sentences

I got this from Traxxy at Thesquee's site. Being a fan of Richard Armitage she made up one of those mad word-games about him. Yup, you fill in some words, (verb, noun, adverb, adjective) and then they will use them in their own sentences.
Hilarity ensues.
A Richard Armitage mad lib for April Fool`s Mad Lib
There are so many reasons to Eat Richard Armitage. First of all, he`s Gothically Tasty, and he has the most Furry Tail you could ever Mutilate. Secondly, he`s a/an Sublime actor, and oh that VOICE! It`s so InspiredSolitary and makes me all gooey inside. Every time I see him, I want to Sleep. He always plays such interesting characters too. My favourite is definitely Mr Thornton, because as Mr Thornton, he really gets to Builds his Toes and love that. My second favourite character is Margaret, whose Stormily Potato is the best I`ve ever seen. What else can I Spanks? I Eat Richard Armitage. He`s Dreamily the best Coffin I have never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment